Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another sneak for the F family



It doesn't get much blonder than this family! I got to meet up with this gorgeous family after a funny game of 'Six degrees of separation." I'm learning how small the world really is these days! Big brother and sister were the cutest little helpers and got their little brother to crack a few sweet smiles for us. I fell in love with the family shot below. I know a family photo where everyone looks great, smiling and facing forward is a treasure, but these are my favorites. In my own home, these are the ones that have stood the test of time. I also spied a field of wildflowers next to their home, and I think I may have to make another trip out to steal Miss E. in her cute little outfit for a few in the field if Mom is up for it. ;) Enjoy and the rest will be done shortly!




No comments:

Post a Comment